|Posted Date:||20 March 2023|
|Closing Date:||Open until filled|
TUMCREATE is a multidisciplinary research platform of the Technical University Munich (TUM) at the Singapore Campus for Research Excellence and Technological Enterprise (CREATE). We are joining forces with universities, public agencies, and industry for the advancement of future technologies.
Please visit www.tum-create.edu.sg for more information about TUMCREATE.
- Managing reception area
- Managing the correspondence and communications of the company such as phone calls and mail
- Oversight of office supplies and ensuring adequate supply
- Procurement tasks such as processing purchase requisitions in the ERP system, ensuring adherence to company’s procurement policy, liaising with suppliers regarding order and delivery, perform goods received in the system, and etc.
- Assist in finance related matters including data entry into accounting system
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline, with 1 – 2 years of relevant experience
- Applicants with no experience are welcome to apply and training will be provided
- Good interpersonal skills, pleasant personality with positive working and learning attitude
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- PC literacy in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and MYOB accounting system is a plus
What TUM CREATE offers you
- Competitive salary that commensurate with experience
- Medical insurance
- Good amount of leave/vacation days
- Vibrant, modern and positive working environment in Singapore
- Campus-sited office location with a host of facilities
- In-building perks including gym, game room and coffee room
Please send your application including cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to your application.